Tuesday 19 August 2014

The "Listen Later" Collection: Vol. 2

Yay for being consistent

The Vamps & Fifth Harmony - Somebody To You [Live]
I absolutely love this song and it had already been arranged as a duet with Demi so they fit in perfectly and yeah bye.
Rizzle Kicks mashed Fancy & Sing in the Radio 1 Live Lounge
Frick Rizzle Kicks doin' a slow jam sesh feelin' all types of jazzy.
Passenger, Stu Larsen, The Once - Angel From Montgomery (Cover)
Just a bunch of pals on tour singing a song they like. I suggest you read the cute lil blurb Mike wrote in the description of the video.
Hostage Calm - A Thousand Miles Away From Here
A cool angry sounding song, exactly what I've been in the mood for as of late.
Paradise Fears - Reunion [Live]
I saw them perform this last week and it's really sticking with me so I thought I'd include it here. I think it captures the new adult experience very well.
And for some extra tracks and fun stuff, the full playlist is here!!