Thursday 14 August 2014

This Week In Music: 14/08/14

I'll start with how excited I am that Spotify is (FREAKING FINALLY) available in Canada. Bless.


  • Watsky - All You Can Do
    It's like the pansy side of rap, right where I belong. Not that it's watered down it's just not harsh. It's got a message but he's not yelling it at you with offensive beats and the like. He's a poet first, right? I like it like that.
    Must hear: Let's Get High and Watch Planet Earth, Stand For Something, Cannonball
  • Tim Hicks - Just Like You
    iTunes single of the week is something my dad would probably like, if he hasn't already heard it. 
  • Bea Miller - Young Blood EP
    I put off listening to this for so long for no reason but I really like it now and I'm talking about it now so it's all OK. My favourite of the 4 tracks just might be Dracula and I don't know why.
Honorable mention to Against The Current and William Beckett because they opened for Paradise Fears when I saw them on Tuesday and it was rad.