Thursday 31 July 2014

This Week In Music: 31/07/14

Um
  • Nick Jonas - Chains
    Um. Not what I'd hoped for his solo career re-do, but I'll take it, I guess. I don't know.
  • Hilary Duff - Chasing The Sun
    Listening to this for the first time was such an exciting experience for me, y'all. She's still got it, and she's still adorable.
  • Dear Frederic - Outlast
    I'm loving this trend of alt. pop that iTunes has been doing with their free music. 
  • Basement - Summer's Color
    Here's a summer song, take it. I've listened to no other songs from this band but it seems fans are upset about something (stupid).
  • Sleeping At Last - Homesick
    I used to include random finds in these lists so here's one of those. It was on my Tumblr dashboard and it's eerie but calming acoustic sounds are making my ears happy.
I swear I will post a 5 Seconds of Summer album review at some point!!! I've been busy. and so have they; they're releasing an EP to go along with their next single Amnesia (video out this week) and they're going on tour in North America next summer!! I also plan to start a new Tuesday thing that should be cool. Last, thanks a heap to my pal Shannon for filling in the blanks last week while I was away.