Thursday 10 July 2014

This Week In Music: 10/07/14

This one is gonna be short (and sweet).


  • Lewis Watson - The Morning
    Quite pleased with this whole thing. He really gets it with the lyrics and then the music compliments it and I have no idea what I'm saying.
    Must hear: Holding On, Into The Wild, Ghost
  • Stevie Frank - From The Street To Your Stereo
    You know when you're standing around a venue, waiting for doors to open and a stranger comes up to you with a set of headphones and a smile? This band did that to me and their album name is quite relevant, given they're following the Warped tour hoping to score some new fans. Done. They sound like The Ready Set and Sunderland and everything familiar.
  • MAGIC! - Stupid Me
    iTunes free single this week is a bit of reggae-pop from that group that's being played like crazy on the radio as of the past few months.
I will also mention that Warped tour was freaking awesome last Friday, I got tickets to see Lewis Watson, Little Mix cancelled their tour (extremely upset about that one), and I'm still in a Green Day mood all the time.
Also, I will talk about 5 Seconds of Summer's album but I'm waiting until all of the versions are out so I can pick true favourites. It's everything I hoped for so far and it's killing me to not rave about it but SOON I WILL.