Thursday 4 September 2014

(Another) 6 Months In Music

Can you believe I've kept with this blogging week for an entire year? And I've never missed a week? I'm in shock. Here's a really quick roundup of our last 25 weeks together, cheers.

Week 28: Us - No Matter Where You Are
Week 29: Air Traffic Controller - Nordo
Week 30: Eagles In Drag - EP
Week 31: Dan + Shay - Where It All Began
Week 32: Rixton - Me And My Broken Heart EP
Week 33: The Vamps - Meet The Vamps
Week 34: Nonono - Pumpin Blood EP
Week 35: Astro Safari USA - Trapman
Week 36: Hunter Hayes - Storyline
Week 37: Coldplay - Ghost Stories
Week 38: The Fault In Our Stars Soundtrack
Week 39: Seahaven - Reverie Lagoon: Music For Escapism Only
Week 40: Passenger - Whispers
Week 41: The Maine - Forever Halloween Deluxe
Week 42: Ed Sheeran - X
Week 43: The Seasons - Kitsch Trick
Week 44: Lewis Watson - The Morning
Week 45: Aaron West & The Roaring Twenties - We Don't Have Each Other
Week 46: 5 Seconds of Summer - 5 Seconds of Summer
Week 47: Hilary Duff - Chasing The Sun
Week 48: Marianas Trench - Pop 101
Week 49: Watsky - All You Can Do
Week 50: Taylor Swift - Shake It Off
Week 51: Mary Lambert - Secrets
Week 52: Plug In Stereo - Plug In Stereo

So, if you hadn't read any of my blog posts since like March this gets you caught up on what was really worth your time. I sincerely hope my colour coding maybe helped group some similar things together, although the colour scale makes no sense. And it's obvious I really like a certain genre. As I mentioned last week, this is my final post on this blog. I'm moving to Wordpress to continue blogging, but about more than just music. It's been a cool year doing this and if you're interested, my first TWIM on there is already up!!